Sheryl Crow wrangled together a handful of artists featured on her recent Threads (Aug. 30) album for an upcoming episode of CMT Crossroads, which will air on Sept. 27 at 9 p.m. CT.
Sheryl’s 17-song album features collaborations with 20 artists, including Maren Morris, Chris Stapleton, Keith Richards, Joe Walsh, James Taylor, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Margo Price, Jason Isbell, Kris Kristofferson, Emmylou Harris, Vince Gill and more.
For her new CMT Crossroads episode, Sheryl will be joined by Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell, Joe Walsh, Emmylou Harris, Bonnie Raitt and Lucius. The one-hour special includes performances and interviews filmed at a variety of eclectic and intimate settings.
CMT Crossroads Lineup
- “Everything Is Broken” – feat. Jason Isbell
- “Tell Me When It’s Over” – feat. Chris Stapleton
- “Nobody’s Perfect” – feat. Emmylou Harris
- “Still the Good Old Days” – feat. Joe Walsh
- “Don’t” – feat. Lucius
- “Live Wire” – ft. Bonnie Raitt
- “Strong Enough” – feat. Lucius
- “Walk Away” – feat. Joe Walsh
Watch Sheryl and Chris’ performance on “Tell Me When It’s Over,” a tune they co-penned for Threads.
photos by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com