Dallas Residents: How To Apply For Help If You Were Affected By The Flood

Judge Clay Jenkins declared a state of disaster for Dallas County which has allowed residents to apply for some relief. This type of assistance can go toward property owners and renters, even for apartments. There is no cap on individual assistance for homes. Water-related damages that aren’t covered by insurance can be covered by FEMA.

The state application can be filled out online at damage.tdem.texas.gov, and applicants can upload photos of the damage.